Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Movie Review: Epic

Epic... Great title for a movie. It's hard to believe that there was never a film called that before. OR if there was no one has ever heard of it.
However, when I saw the trailer one thing came into my mind, and if you have seen the trailer more than likely the same thought ran through yours. If you hadn't seen the trailer, watch it, then maybe you can have the same thought.

Now do you see it? It's a movie you have seen before, many of times. Most notable “Fern Gully”. I went into this film thinking about all the ways I am going to tear into it, because it's the same crap I've seen before.
Except that in ONE area it is NOT like all the other movies where someone gets shrunk down to discover a new world. The big enemy of the forest, the thing is that is hurting the forest, is NOT humans. You heard me correctly,the big bad is not humans. The big bad is just rot, natural decay of a forest. It made me so happy! For once I didn't feel like I had liberal crap being shoved down my throat.
So thank you James Hart and others for not writing the same old shit.


Rating: 7 out of the 10 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment